April Image Pack Challenge - Free Image Included

Hey everyone!

We’ve got a new Image Pack coming Online this week and wanted to get the creativity started by giving you all a free Image from the Pack to play with and setting a new Image Pack Challenge. The winner will receive the whole Image pack and the upcoming Art Guide by Christopher Gonzalez completely FREE! Grab the FREE image above, have fun and good luck!

:loudspeaker: THE BRIEF
We would like to see a mood change in this image! Replace the sky and re-lighting the image to a sunset / dusk time. Add in some distant elements like a mountain or epic storm clouds. We want to create an peaceful village-like area which feels really comfortable and warm and humid. Feel free to add some life to the environment with people, birds, animals.

:checkered_flag: THE DEADLINE
You have until Wednesday April 15th 12:00am UTC to submit your work in our Discord server #challenge-submissions channel or on our Forum (April Image Pack Challenge - Free Image Included)

:trophy: THE PRIZE
The winner will receive a free copy of the upcoming Image Pack and the Art Guide to go with it! Good Luck!

Eligibility

• Artists participating in the contest must be a member of MattePaint.com; registration is free.
  • Entry is limited to individual artists, so Team entries are not eligible.

Final Work

• All entries must display the #mattepaintchallenge Hashtag and Logo which can be found here: MattePaint Challenge Logo.
  • Must be Posted to the Forum in this thread and your entry must be Emailed to competitions@mattepaint.com
  • One still image — 1,920px on longest edge minimum. E.g. A landscape should have at least 1,920px width, portrait should have minimum 1,920px height. The focus and base must be the provided Free image.
9 Likes

oh boy, here we go again for another one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Keeping hands warm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woot! Going to jump in on this over the long weekend, has been a while :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah buddy! Stoked to see what you come up with!

Amazing, excited to have you entering :smiley:

here´s my entry for the Image pack challenge

7 Likes

Hi there! As the corona strikes, a lot of free time haha! Saw this contest, so subscribed and gave it a try. So here my entry. Feedback more than welcome of course:)

4 Likes

Hey guys,
this is my entry for the challenge. I hope you like it.
Feedback is always welcome. Have fun mattepainting

5 Likes

Hi there, my entry below. Thx for great plate!!

10 Likes

that looks absolutely awsome :open_mouth:
I like how you changed the colors. Reminds me of the hobbit.

1 Like

Hi There, My 1st Entry Below. Plz Feedback

3 Likes

Here’s my submission! Good work people, this challenge was very fun =) Hope you like it!

4 Likes

Hey guys,
this is my entry for the challenge :beers:

12 Likes

5 Likes

Omg! I missed it! just knew about it now, I hope I can do something in this short time

1 Like

If I may ask something, am I allowed to remove something from the plate, like a boat or the trees on the BG or I have to use as is?
Thank you

1 Like

Hello all,

Please find mine fast MP/Sketch.

Chrz,
Mouki

7 Likes

Hey. guys. This is my entry for the April Image Pack Challenge. Hope you like it :wink:

5 Likes

Hi guys.
This is my submission for the challenge
Hope you like it!

3 Likes