IM-FX is looking for strong freelancers (mid+ and senior) for remote VFX work. Our studio is based in Montreal / Canada, so we would prefer to work with North American artists, but are will consider any matching profile. We are also looking for good freelance nuke compers.
Please send us your rates, demo reel, imdb page and / or any other relevant information. We are trying to find good remote artists now, but also for future projects.
The candidates must have these qualifications:
- being able to create photo-realistic matte paintings in photoshop, from 3D renders and photobashing
- being able to communicate with the studio on a daily-basis or so, and to update us with new versions accordingly
Really helpful skills if you have some of them:
- expertise in a 3D package, preferably maya
- expertise in nuke, as a comper or for camera projections
- understanding of the ocio concepts and vfx color spaces
Finally, IM-FX is a group of friends that have worked together in the past on high-end vfx work, we are happy to work together, and love everyday that passes. Great attitude, proactivity and professionalism are a must!
Please send your details at firstname.lastname@example.org